Mural, 1943 by Jackson Pollock


This painting by Jackson Pollock was created in 1943. I found this painting of all paintings the most fascinating. When I look a this AT FIRST you see lines and squiggles, colors, and then when you really start to look, from my opinion you can see bodies, faces, people connected. I found that these types of artwork are so brilliant because your not just giving someone a painting of general things, you are giving them  something to perceive on their own. Many people might not agree with me on what I see when I look at this painting, they may find something different, but that I feel is the beauty of this type of artwork. I look forward to seeing more of these and working on them in studio time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L.H.O.O.Q - 1919

White Wave Jackson Pollock

Lito Mayo